Social Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia (English)
This booklet explains in plain language:
- who can get social assistance on reserve,
- what benefits are available,
- how to apply for social assistance on reserve,
- your rights and responsibilities while on benefits, and
- how to appeal a decision about your benefits.
The booklet also has comprehensive information on who can help you, how to find an advocate, and where to get more information.
To view this publication online: Click Here